Sunday, November 04, 2007

Zuzu's petals!

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"

Abby and I were sitting here talking about Hello Dolly and that quote just popped into my head. Oh, wow. I love It's A Wonderful Life so much. The movie just makes me incredibly happy, I can't really describe it.

Except I will say that I have an intense dislike for the scene where George goes to visit Mary before they're married and everything is going wrong. Mary puts on their song and the piece of artwork with George lassoing the moon, but he's in a horrible mood. At one point they're on the phone with Sam and George grabs Mary and is kinda freaking out, yelling at her and shaking her, and she's crying...man. I hate that scene.

On a lighter note, I suddenly have this random love for Starbursts. I never used to care for them, really, but now...I just really like them. It's weird.

And Wheat Thins. I could practically live off low-sodium Wheat Thins and muenster cheese.

So, to recap: right now all I want to do is sit down and watch It's A Wonderful Life with the people I love and maybe eat some wheat thins. It just sounds really nice.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"No, but in a change of nature yes!" I don't think you should live off of wheat thins, you college student! You need to eat healthier! (I'm mimicking dad if you haven't already noticed.) -Karly