Thursday, April 05, 2007

Happy anniversary!

Today is the anniversary of Pocahontas and John Rolfe (I learned that from the Writer's Almanac), also I learned that my love life parallels Pocahontas' romances, in a way. No comment.

Something exciting happened today. I judged piano festival for the first time! Since I'm no longer a festival participant, I'm an eligible judge. It was so cool! I wrote one of Mr. Bowman's favorite quotes on the judging sheet--"Space creates style". I felt very official.

2 comments:

Noelle said...

That's so cool! *sniff* little Natalie's all grown up and talking like Mr. Bowman. You and Mr. Lyon really DO have a lot alike, eh? oh, I need that picture of him, or I'm going to go crazy missing him. ha. oh. And no comment? I want to hear this story.

soccerball said...

Do you know what style creates?