Friday, June 01, 2012

Good things come in 3's

These past few days have been great!

Okay, I will be the first to admit that I get incredibly stressed out by little things. I know, I know, something to work on! And lately I've been letting myself get carried away. It's like if I think one anxious thought, my mind won't let it go. So yes, I've jumped on the mind train a few times lately. But for every time I jumped on that awful train, someone has been there to help me jump off. And I have! So we're good.



1. At Spencer's "old man" softball game this week, he hit TWO home runs! Way to go!!


2. Abby graduated from high school! She is so kind and loving to everyone around her--seriously inspiring to me. I love you Ab and congratulations!!

3...

3. We went to the Oquirrh Mountain Temple. We are getting so close! Two more temple visits to do baptisms! And bridals tomorrow! I can't wait. This morning I woke up with that knot in your stomach you used to get (or maybe, if you're like me, you still get!) Christmas morning thinking about the day that lies ahead. I can't wait for him to see my dress. This is the only secret I've ever really kept from him and it's killing me! 


No comments: