Saturday, May 26, 2012

Less than one month!

Last weekend Spencer and I decided to go on a prehoneymoon/first family vacation/celebration trip (I got a job!!!) to St. George to continue in our temple countdown. 

So I washed the car...


We packed up our new picnic basket with TONS of good road trip food...which I'm still eating one week later... ;)



We stopped at the Beaver Cheese Factory! Of course.  

5...



After visiting my good friend Steve at The Music Store, we had a picnic and headed home. 

Our trip was perfect. It was so nice having lots of time together with just us, time to talk, laugh, and read together. I can't wait to marry this man. Just thinking about him makes me want to be a better person. He is kind, wonderful, good, and pretty much perfect! I am so lucky. 

No comments: