Friday, June 17, 2011

A Good Boss



Up until this week, Wayne was the store manager at the MTC Bookstore. I love Wayne; he's kind of like that boss you have who acts as a sort of grandfather. He and his wife are going to serve a mission, which is awesome, but I'll miss him! Things I will miss about Wayne include his corny jokes (A jumper cable walks into a bar. The bar tender says, "Hey. Don't start anything"), his random little jobs (putting bar codes on chopsticks, cleaning old binders), the fact that he is my wing man, and the fact that he indulges some of our whims(National Donut Day, random pizza days).

This picture was taken on one of his last days--he took us to see the new bookstore that is currently under construction. We got in trouble because we weren't wearing the proper footwear, but Wayne gave us the tour anyway (since neither he nor I will be around in the fall to see the finished product!).

No comments: