Friday, September 24, 2010

OH my day.

So, due to personal reasons that would probably be TMI for most of you faithful fifteen, yesterday I had a killer headache. No, seriously....it was bad. I get headaches a lot, but every once in a while I get this awful migraine that varies in intensity but is always super bad. Yesterday wasn't one of the worst migraines, but it was bad enough that I felt like throwing up all day and by the time I got home from work at 8pm, my eyes couldn't focus anymore.


SO doesn't it sound lovely? Like I said before, I got home at 8. I still had to do a lot of reading for my class and write a paper, but I could barely stand I was in so much pain. I decided to go straight to bed, and told myself I'd get up at 4 to finish (but first start) my homework.

I went to bed at 8:30...woke up at 2am, tried to go back to sleep but couldn't. I finally got up at 3, did my readings, and wrote a 3 pg. paper (it took my like 30 minutes, which was fantastic. Inspiration about classroom rules apparently just flows at 3am!). Then at 4 I was miraculously finished with my homework, so I took an hour nap, got up at 5, showered, and did last minute preparations for my 8 o'clock class.

Then after work today I took my math test. Not even kidding...today has felt like a very long day.

1 comment:

Holly said...

Holy Cow! You are super woman! I, on the other hand have skipped 3 classes this week. Shhh! Don't tell anyone. :)