Monday, July 19, 2010

My Sunday

On Saturday I worked until about 1:00am. Got home at 1:45, got ready, finally got into bed a little after 2.

Got up at 6 to get ready for ward council.

At 7:30, I trekked up to the Benson with my presidency and half of the Elder's Quorum. Guess what? No meeting.

Got back to my apartment at 7:45, slept until 8:15. Went back to the Benson.

Sacrament meeting was good! Skipped Sunday school to talk with the bishop...and the stake relief society presidency...and the stake presidency...and Brother Winters. Talked about my move, and my membership records. Reached no conclusions.

Called my mom, started crying. Pulled it together in time for 3rd hour. Decided what to do.

Relief Society was also great. Went home, had a meeting at 12:30. Went visiting teaching at 1:30. Went to my parents house at 2. Slept until 4.

BAD MOOD

Refused to harvest, or help with shake n bake. Set the table, though. Sniped also.

Had chocolate. Felt a little better. Went to my grandparents. Better still. Jarom came over. Best yet. Good ending to a....not so great day.

1 comment:

Jason & Shannon said...

Very frustrating Sunday! I don't like those! Especially when you have to wake up early and it turns out you woke up for no reason! Grrr. Oh well, at least it got better!