Monday, December 17, 2007

So, I may be a bit insane

The other day (hm...Friday, maybe?) I was home alone. On the computer, with iTunes open and playing on shuffle. Everytime We Touch came on suddenly, so I turned up the volume as loud as it would go and danced. It was an amazing stress reliever. I highly recommend it.



This is a conversation we had yesterday at dinner.

Karly: ...and this kid behind me was making fun of it, so I turned around and glared at him. I was like, 'Hello. Shut up.'
Nate: Did you say that?
Karly: No...he's like 300 pounds and a wrestler. I was too afraid.
Nate: Hey, have you seen that show on the history channel? Human Weapons?
Karly: I don't know, I don't think so.
Nate: Well, it's really cool. They teach people how to be ninjas.
Me: Wait...they teach people how to be ninjas on a show called Human Muffins?

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh man, we are SO While you were sleeping.

Anonymous said...

Umm...I have a correction to make. I actually told him that I would chop his head off if he wouldn't shut up. I wasn't afraid. -Karly