Tuesday, October 03, 2006

The truth comes tumbling out (otherwise entitled Mark, Natalie, and Hannah have problems controlling their laughter)

Hannah, Mark, and I have problems when we sit by each other in band. It's just the truth. Actually, Mark's pretty good at controlling his laughter. I'm horrible. We just have too many inside jokes. That's what makes band so fun, really. Well, that and the fruit snacks and pencil.

I wonder if Mr. Bowman knew he was committing musical suicide by putting us in orchestra together. Has he had a falling out with Mr. Hendriksen recently? If so, that could be why he sent us all in there...revenge...

I can't believe the Les Mis lady admitted she knew the mafia guy. I thought this was supposed to be a secret? Oh well. We'll have to make it Astransky's personal mission to save [most of] the pit orchestra from that man. Maybe we could get the Claminator in on this too. Desperate times call for desperate measures, guys.

2 comments:

soccerball said...

Hi Natalie! I love these last two entries in your blog! And I was glad to see that "laughing w/ Hannah and Mark" was among one of your primary interests on the opening page of your blog thingy. Because laughing w/ you guys is one of my favorite things in the whole world! And I want to acknowledge the baby steps we've taken toward controlling our laughter over the past little while. . . kind of. :) I guess even a little progress is good. And we have to ensure the upkeep of the notebook of Bowman's sayings! And I think we should give it a witty name. . . we'll have to think about that one. :) Well, I'll see you tomorrow in Band!
-Hannah

Chlorine Addict said...

Of course I can control my laughter. It's not like I have no self control. And for the most part, you don't generally laugh at your own jokes. And let's face it, I talk the most. It's a "if at first you don't succeed, try, try again type thing". I just keep trying until I get a laugh. It works. Until the nacho cheese comes and eats you.