Saturday, August 26, 2006

Thank you, Colorado River.

Today I sat down and turned on the TV, but I really didn't expect to find anything worth watching. But. When I got to the travel channel, guess what was just starting! A show all about the Grand Canyon! I am so happy right now! And yet, I feel like a major nerd. I'm getting excited over a program all about the Grand Canyon. I miss it so bad. I want to go back! If anyone wants to come on a backpacking trip through the Grand Canyon with me, I say we go for it. The Grand Canyon is home to over 400 different species. The Grand Canyon is home to my heart!

PS-I could never, ever ride a mule down the canyon.

1 comment:

The Last Popsicle Stand said...

Natalie how does Richard Losee feel about your love for the GC? I bet he's jealous! Hey I gotta drive through that place last week! It was pretty awesome! I'm all for a backpacking trip!
Oh! Ps I confirmed that my sister used to date Nic Losee. Ever meet him?...interesting guy...